DURABrite Inks are water-, smudge-, and fade-resistant on all supported papers—plain, matte, and glossy. They are the ideal solution for printing everyday text and image documents, yet also offer the flexibility to print photos.
DURABrite Inks are useful where high quality, long-lasting output is desired.
The full-color label printer with Just In Time Color printing.
- Compact, robust design — ideal for commercial use and smaller workspaces
- Productivity — speeds up to 4" per second1
- High-quality 4-color inkjet printing — crisp results for labels with color codes, photos and pictograms; quality comparable to pre-printed labels
- Individual ink cartridges — more efficient; low cost of maintenance
- Supports all major label design applications — barcode software, label design software and more
- Durable labels made to last — labels meet BS-5609 certification2
- Ease-of-use features — auto cutter, easy paper loading and an LCD with printer status readouts
- Versatile media handling — print on plain, synthetic, matte and glossy; accommodates roll-fed or fanfold, die-cut or continuous label media
- Reliability you can count on — backed by Epson’s industry-leading service and support programs
- Durable design — dust/water resistant; for high duty cycle environments
- Print Method MicroPiezo® inkjet technology, Automatic Nozzle Checking
- Ink Type3 Pigmented ink, 4 individual CMYK cartridges Print Resolution 360 x 360 dpi — Speed Mode, 720 x 360 dpi — Quality Mode
- Print Speed1
- 360 dpi x 360 dpi — Banding Reduction disabled 4.0" per sec. (2.2" print width) 3.4" per sec. (4.1" print width)
- 360 dpi x 360 dpi — Banding Reduction enabled 3.7" per sec. (2.2" print width) 3.1" per sec. (4.1" print width)
- 720 dpi x 360 dpi — Banding Reduction enabled 2.0" per sec. (2.2" print width) 1.7" per sec. (4.1" print width)
- Print Width 4.1" (104 mm) max.
- Media Types Roll-fed or fanfold; die-cut or continuous; single layer or adhesive labels on liner; plain paper, fine paper, PET film, synthetic
- Barcode Font4 (Built-in Driver) UPC-A, UPC-E, JAN13(EAN), JAN8(EAN), Code39 (built-in driver), ITF, Codabar, Code93, Code128, GS1-128, GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Truncated, GS1 DataBar Limited, GS1 DataBar Expanded, PDF417, QR Code, Maxi Code, GS1 DataBar Stacked, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional, GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked, DataMatrix, Aztec Code
- Roll feed: 1.2" – 4.25" (30 – 108 mm)
- Fan fold: 2.0" – 4.25" (50 – 108 mm)
- Thickness 4.7 – 7.5 mil (0.12 – 0.19 mm) Roll Size O.D. 4.0" (102 mm) max.
- Core Diameter 1.75" – 2.25" (44 – 57 mm)
- Media Sensors Gap, black mark, media cut
- Die-cut Label Gap Min. 0.12" (3.0 mm)
- Black Mark Size Min. 0.20" x 0.16" (5.0 x 4.0 mm) (W x H)
- Interfaces USB 2.0 Hi-speed, Ethernet 10/100 Base-T
Operating Systems Microsoft® Windows® 10,
Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista® SP2 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit), Windows XP SP2 (64-bit)
- Operating: 10 ° to 35 °C
- Storage: -20 ° to 40 °C
- Relative Humidity
- Operating: 20 – 80%
- Storage: 5 – 85%
- Acoustic Noise Level Approx. 58 dB (A)
- Rated Voltage AC 100 – 240 VAC
- Rated Frequency 50 – 60 Hz
- Power Consumption
- Printing: Approx. 30 W (mean, ISO/IEC 10561 letter)
- Standby: Approx. 2.5 W (Sleep Mode)
- Power Off: Approx. 0.3 W
- Weight and Dimensions (W x D x H)
- Printer: 12.2" x 11.1" x 10.3"
- Shipping: 17.5" x 15.5" x 16.8"
- Weight (without ink): Approx. 26.0 lb (12.2 kg)
- Weight (shipping): Approx. 41.0 lb (18.6 kg)
- Safety Approvals
- Safety standards: UL60950-1/CSA C22.2 No.60950-1
- EMI: FCC / ICES-003 Class B
- What’s in the Box ColorWorks C3500 printer, AC power adapter with line cord, full-capacity ink cartridges, sample label roll, media output tray, instruction sheet, CD with utilities and manuals
TM-C3500 Inkjet Printer
|GJIC22P (C) Ink Cartridge (Cyan)|
GJIC22P (K) Ink Cartridge (Black)
GJIC22P (M) Ink Cartridge (Magenta)
GJIC22P (Y) Ink Cartridge (Yellow)
|SJMB3500 Maintenance Box||C33S020580|
The full-color label printer with Just In Time Color printing.
The first printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers, the ColorWorks CW-C6000A inkjet printer delivers on-demand, 4" color labels at a comparable price. Engineered for mission-critical applications, this reliable printer speeds through labels at up to 5" per second. Featuring up to 1200 dpi resolution, the CW-C6000A produces crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels. Compatible with ZPL II, SAP® and more, and built to accommodate remote printer management, this versatile printer offers seamless integration with your existing workflow. And, it comes standard with an auto cutter to create variable length labels and enable easy job separation.
- Reliability you can count on — engineered by Epson for demanding applications; backed by industry-leading service and support
- First printer specifically designed as a color upgrade to black-and-white thermal transfer printers1 — with similar media handling capabilities, speed, features and connectivity options, all at a comparable price point
- Enhanced productivity — eliminate the need to pre-print; speeds up to 5" per second3; fast time to first label
- Astounding image quality — up to 1200 dpi resolution with various droplet sizes; crisp images comparable to pre-printed labels
- Seamless integration — compatible with ZPL II, major middleware, SAP, Windows®, Mac® and Linux
- Remote printer management — for managing large fleets over the network
- Auto cutter included — ideal for fast, on-demand applications
- Applicator I/O control port for truly automated workflow — supports I/O commands; can be integrated into nearly any workflow
- Low cost — comparable to existing thermal transfer printers2
With a 4" built-in auto cutter covering the full spectrum of label sizes to create variable-length labels and enable easy job separation, these new ColorWorks models offer cost and inventory reductions compared to using pre-printed labels.
Epson-engineered PrecisionCore® TFP® printhead technology delivers ultra sharp text and precise barcodes. It also produces varying droplet sizes that, coupled with a 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution, can produce a huge gamut of vibrant, accurate colors, smooth gradations and fine image details. So, whether the challenge is to produce complex informational labels or high-quality product labels, the CW-C6000 series is up to the challenge.
ESC/Label and ZPL II Interface Languages
ZPL II capabilities allow you to experience the advantages of Epson inkjet technology without reprogramming existing systems. ESC/Label command extensions can be added to unlock the power of color. Leverage color for color-coded fields, product pictures, logos and marketing messages to improve overall business processes and brand image.
Remote Management Tools
Epson made the CW-C6000 family for large-scale enterprise environments. To support these high-volume scenarios, a wide range of remote management tools are available. These allow IT and support teams to remotely monitor the status of large fleets of printers, generate email alerts on items needing attention, remotely deploy firmware updates, set up complex network environments, and view or modify settings from any computer browser or Android™ or Apple® powered smartphone.
General-purpose I/O Port
Designed for mission-critical production, all CW-C6000 family printers come equipped with a general-purpose I/O port. This gives automation developers all the control they need to seamlessly integrate the printer into their automated workflow. The port provides all the necessary information on supply levels, status, faults and readiness. Inputs enable users to pause, clean and print.
What's In The Box:
- ColorWorks CW-C6000 printer
- AC power cord
- Full-capacity ink cartridges
- Maintenance box
- Instruction sheet
- CD with utilities and manuals
Printing Technology:Serial inkjet PrecisionCore TFPPrint Width:4.25" (108 mm)Image Security:Nozzle Verification Technology, auto head maintenance and auto missing dot compensation
Ink Type:UltraChrome® DL pigment inkInk Palette:
- SJIC35P-C Ink Cartridge (Cyan)
- SJIC35P-M Ink Cartridge (Magenta)
- SJIC35P-Y Ink Cartridge (Yellow)
- SJIC35P-K Ink Cartridge (Black)
Operating Systems:Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP2, macOS® 10.6.8 or later, LinuxServer Systems:Windows Server® 2019, 2016, 2012 R2, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008Temperature:
- Operating Temperature: 5 to 35 °C/20 – 80% RH humidity
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 60 °C/5 – 85% RH humidity
- Printer (W x D x H) 13.4" x 22.2" x 12.8" (340 mm x 565 mm x 326 mm)
- Shipping (W x D x H) 19.5" x 27" x 18.5" (495 mm x 685 mm)
- Weight - Printer (Dry): 50.7 lb (23.0 kg)
- Weight - Shipping 75.0 lb (34.0 kg)
|SJIC35P (K) Ink Cartridge (Black)||
|SJIC35P (C) Ink Cartridge (Cyan)||
|SJIC35P (M) Ink Cartridge (Magenta)||
|SJIC35P (Y) Ink Cartridge (Yellow)||
|SIJMB6000/6500 Maintenance Box||C33S021501|
Engineered and built with precision by Italian craftsmen, the Rewind Unit for the Epson TM-C6000A printer is used to manage rolls of media up to 5.00” wide having an outside diameter up to 10". Units are equipped with a 3” fixed core holder.
Included: Rewind Unit