LABELWORKS PX LW-PX900PCD Industrial Label Printer and Wire Marker
Professionals prefer LABELWORKS PX and the LW-PX900 — the portable label and wire marker printer with exclusive time- and cost-saving features for creating custom and compliant labels up to 1.5" (36 mm) wide. Organize storage bins and tool cribs, make safety labels, mark cables and wires, tag assets, die-cut labels and more. With application-specific hot-keys, this easy-to-use label maker offers extraordinary flexibility. The LW-PX900 features Mixed-Length printing for variable length labels on a single half-cut strip and Pick-and-Print for faster print-and-apply in the field. With LABELWORKS PX innovative rollback technology, there’s less lead margin waste as compared to other brands.
- The professional choice — LW-PX900 prints industrial labels and wire markers from 1/8" (4 mm) to 1.5" (36 mm) wide
- Less waste and cost — Innovative rollback technology reduces lead margins to 4 mm*, which translates to less cost and waste per print
- Lifetime warranty — No questions asked
- Auto full/half-cut — Create strips of uniform or mixed-length labels for ease of printing and application in the field
- Amazing power — Import and print large batch files from Excel® with Label Editor Professional software
- Large built-in memory — Create and save, or import up to 100 labels
- Specialty print modes — A variety of hot-keys simplify wire marking and industrial applications
- Easy to carry — The only portable printer with a built-in handle makes it easy to use anywhere
- Specialty labels — Heat shrink tube, magnetic tape, glow-in-the-dark, strong adhesive and reflective tapes simplify and diversify supply selection for industrial applications in the facility or field (specialty labels sold separately)
- Hands-free operation— Magnet attachments keep the printer within reach to free up your hands and get the job done
*On all standard PX industrial tapes and some heat shrink tube widths; lead margin varies with specialty materials.