LABELWORKS PX LW-PX350 Industrial Label Printer
Professionals prefer LABELWORKS PX and the LW-PX350 — A low-cost, portable wire-marking, bar-code and general-identification label printer for creating custom and compliant labels up to 3/4" (18 mm) wide. Identify wires and equipment, organize tool cribs and storage bins, make safety labels, tag assets and more. With special-function hot keys and automatic cutter, this easy-to-use label maker offers extraordinary flexibility and power at an affordable price. With the LW-PX350, you can print on a variety of materials such as magnetic tape, heat shrink tube and super strong adhesive tapes. Best of all, the LW-PX350 is backed by the LABELWORKS PX lifetime warranty.
- The professional choice — LW-PX350 prints industrial labels, heat shrink tube and magnetic tape from 1/8" (4 mm) to 3/4" (18 mm) wide.
- Less waste and cost — Smaller margins translate to less cost and waste per print.
- Lifetime warranty — No questions asked.
- Auto full-cut— Designed with an automatic cutter for ease of printing and application in the field.
- Hot keys — Pre-formatted bar codes, font size and length, symbols and alpha-numeric sequencing help streamline label creation.
- Built-in handle — Makes it easy to carry in the field or around the workplace.
- Specialty labels — Heat shrink tube, magnetic tape, strong adhesive and fluorescent colors for industrial applications in the facility or field (specialty labels sold separately).
- MIL-STD-810 — Meets MilSpec drop test standards.