Professionals prefer LABELWORKS PX and the LW-PX800 — a desktop network and Wi-Fi connectable printer for creating custom and compliant labels up to 1.5" (36 mm) wide. Organize tool cribs, bar code inventory, make safety labels, mark cables and wires, tag assets and more. With exclusive Label Editor Professional software, this easy-to-use label maker offers extraordinary flexibility. Import and print large batches of labels from Excel® — the LW-PX800 features a half-cut option for multiple labels on a single strip and PeelGuard® corner trimmer for longer-lasting labels. With LABELWORKS PX low-cost supplies, there’s lower print costs as compared to other brands.
- The professional choice — LW-PX800 prints labels from 1/8" (4 mm) to 1.5" (36 mm) and is recommended for barcoding, inventory & asset management, and general ID applications.
- Wi-Fi and network connect — Use one of the Epson label apps (iLabel or Datacom) with iOS or Android mobile devices, or connect multiple users over a network to reduce hardware costs.
- Lifetime warranty — No questions asked.
- Auto full/half-cut — Create strips of uniform or mixed-length labels for ease of printing and application in the field
- Amazing power — Print large batch files from Excel® with easy-to-use Label Editor Professional software
- Large library of templates — Create or print from over 100 label designs and templates for inventory and asset management, safety labels and general identification applications.
- PEELGuard® corner trimmer — This second-operation cutter rounds the corners of labels, extending the life (and look) of your labels.
- Small footprint — The top-loading design and compact size makes it ideal for any desktop or workstation.
- Specialty labels — Heat shrink tube, magnetic tape, self-laminated, glow-in-the-dark, strong adhesive and reflective tapes simplify and diversify supply selection for industrial applications in the facility or field (specialty labels sold separately).
Connect your computer to the LW-PX800 via USB or Wi-Fi connection with Label Editor Professional software, or print from a smart device using one of our two free labeling apps (iLabel and Datacom) compatible with Android and iOS.