Professionals prefer LABELWORKS PX and the LW-PX400 – a portable, wireless industrial labeling and wire-marking printer with a lifetime warranty. Whether you are a Datacom installer or an electrician, or need a compact industrial labeling solution, the LW-PX400 is a convenient way to label. The smallest, lightest and most flexible 24 mm printer on the market, the LW-PX400 can work wirelessly in the field via Bluetooth using either an iOS or Android mobile device, or from a PC and Label Editor Professional software. Create professional visual identification with durable adhesive supplies and mark wires/cables with self-laminating wraps and heat shrink tubing.
- Versatile labeling — Print labels from 1/6" (4 mm) to 1" (24 mm) wide in more than 160 colors and materials.
- Wire marking — Create durable and legible self-laminated wire wrap or heat shrink tube wire markers.
- Wireless printing — Connect via Bluetooth to use the mobile apps or your custom app with an available SDK as well as Label Editor Professional software.
- Amazing UX — Easy-to-use apps and software allow for fast, on-the-go or desktop label creation.
- Datacom app — Designed for datacom installers, this app includes TIA-606-B formatted, brand-name patch-panel templates and wire-marking shortcuts.
- iLabel app — Easily print bar codes (including QR), visually superior labels or even hand-written messages from this extraordinary app.
- Label Editor Professional software — Print wirelessly or via USB using this intuitive label-creating software that has hundreds of templates, images, bar codes and features to help you create outstanding visual communication.
- Easy — Split-back labels and auto-cutter allow for fast label creation and application, and voice-to-text enabled mobile devices significantly cut label data entry time.
- Specialty labels — Reflective, magnetic, glow-in-the-dark and strong adhesive tapes are available for industrial labeling and wire marking (specialty labels sold separately).
- Less waste — A smaller lead margin compared to other brands adds up to 60 percent less waste.
Directly connect any Bluetooth-enabled mobile device to print directly to the LW-PX400 using our Datacom or iLabel apps or Label Editor Professional software.